Search This Blog

Labels

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Donald Trump Denies Paying Actors $50 to Attend His Presidential Announcement Amid Controversy

From a story located at:

My comment:
If Hillary were paying actors to bolster attendance at her rallies, the right wing would be all over the story like stink on a skunk. Nothing like that has ever come out and sitting on your keyboard making up lies doesn't help your cause.

If you want people to believe you, start telling the truth. Tell me something I can believe in and I
might listen to you. One of the reasons I vote Democrat recently is because of the constant lies all Republicans tell.

I already know what Hillary stands for. I don't agree with everything she proposes but this early in the campaign, I know what she is going to do if she becomes President. She has not engaged in personal attacks and has not started telling a bunch of lies about any individual. I can't say the same for Republicans.

In other words, Hillary is exemplary compared to all Republicans. This is true of all Republicans starting from the biggest names right down to people like you sitting on a computer and anonymously telling lies.


In my mind, this election is about people trying to do something good for the country verses a pack of liars who have nothing more to offer than name-calling. Sitting around exhibiting your hate for all things female, black, brown, gay and Democrat will not win my support.

No comments: