Search This Blog

Labels

Friday, March 25, 2016

Ted Cruz Affairs? Knowing Women - It's possible

The National Enquirer Runs Story of Multiple Ted Cruz Affairs…
From a story located at:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/03/24/the-national-enquirer-runs-story-of-multiple-ted-cruz-affairs/

My comment:
          One cannot make a comment on this story without irritating someone. On one hand, Cruz is so greasy awful it's hard to believe any woman would have an affair with him. On the other hand, it's not hard to believe that women are attracted to wealth and power more than they are to a person's looks.

          I tend to believe the latter. Sometimes I'll see this gorgeous woman, perfect in every way, with the ugliest fat slob. Physically, it's just not possible in my mind. Then I'll see the couple getting into a very expensive car and everything becomes clear.

        This is my bad for even mentioning this phenomenon. It's just that all my life I have lost women to abusive unwashed slobs simply because they had more money than me. I think for women, wealth and power is more important than looks or character. Oh brother! I’ll be in trouble for sure now.

No comments: