Search This Blog

Labels

Friday, July 15, 2016

I have started feeling sorry for Clinton

Democrats ‘freaked out’ about
polls in meeting with Clinton


From a story located at:


My comment:
          I met a Russian during the cold war while stationed in Berlin and he told me something I have never forgotten. 

          He said, "the difference between Russians and Americans, is Russians know when they are being fed propaganda, Americans don't". His words still ring true today.

          Twenty-five years of false allegations and Hillary is still cleaner than most of the people making comments on today’s story. Millions of dollars spent falsely accusing Hillary and not a single indictment, trial or conviction. There are no civil lawsuits where Hillary has been deemed guilty of anything.

          Eight different investigations led by Republicans about Benghazi and no indictments. I doubt Republicans gave her special treatment, letting her be above the law. If Hillary had so much as "jay walked" across a street, Republicans would have spent millions of dollars just to put her in jail for a single day. In other words, Hillary has done no wrong.

          The comments section of many political stories, is the REAL STORY. The story itself means almost nothing. Comments on this story demonstrate my allegation that Americans cannot tell the difference between propaganda and the truth. The belief that Hillary is a liar, a traitor and a murderer is the result of “Propaganda Marshalls” manipulating easily maneuvered people for political purposes. Gullible Americans is the REAL STORY.

          Some would say I have been maneuvered and propagandized about Hillary. If she had been convicted of a single infraction of the law, I would not support her. I'm just looking at the facts regarding Hillary. She has done nothing wrong and I am upset by so many people willing to tell lies about someone, when in fact, they have not a single ounce of truth to back up their lies. 
You can say, that as an American,
I have started feeling sorry for Clinton. 


          She must be the most falsely accused individual in American history, I have started defending her from people’s falsehoods who are simply making false accusations about someone without an ounce of truth to back up their lies. 

          Remember! Plenty of false allegations by people telling lies. No indictments. No trials. No convictions. Nobody letting her off easy. Twenty-five years of trying to lie about someone with no results. Still, people today, in their comments, making false allegations about things which have been disproven by Republicans themselves. 

          Liars don't care about the truth. Liars, repeating lies told by liars, is the REAL STORY. In today's comments, my Russian friend from long ago, was right. The only thing left remaining for discovery is, “are these liars innocent because they have been propagandized or are they lying on purpose”? Do today's liars in this comment section know the truth and choose to lie anyway?

           I suspect the latter and that is why I defend Hillary. I would defend a total stranger from a pack of liars. Do you know why? Because I am still an American. I still believe “Bearing False Witness” is a sin and you can go to hell for that. I bet there are a lot of Christians in hell today.

No comments: