Search This Blog

Labels

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Anti-Abortion Efforts Kill Women in All Religions

Religion is Killing American Women
By Gary Donovan Snay

From a story located at:

My comment:
Years ago (and I mean "years ago") my aunt self-inflicted an abortion in her bathtub and bled to death in an ambulance while it
searched for a hospital with an empty bed. There were so many self-inflicted abortions resulting in emergencies the hospitals were turning away women because there was not enough room.

I was only about five years old (my brothers were much younger and probably don't remember) but I remember the event very well. One of my earliest memories. It was 100% illegal at the time but the prohibition did nothing to stem women from aborting their babies. There was also a big industry of quacks infecting women with back alley abortions. It was an epidemic.

It's a shame women do this but in all parts of the world, for all the history of mankind, women have self-aborted regardless of religious taboo or laws enacted. Today, the number of Muslim women dying from self-inflicted abortions is horrific. Religion is killing Muslim women in many different ways.

Religion is killing American women as well. Just another example demonstrating how little difference there is between Christians and Muslims.

No comments: