Search This Blog

Labels

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Cops kill man brandishing guns, machete at Pa. Walmart

Cops kill man brandishing 
guns, machete at Pa. Walmart
Story located at: By Gary Donovan Snay
My comment:
I work at a Walmart and see costumed guys packing all sorts of guns when they come into the store. I'm not real comfortable with the scene because I don't know who they are. They are always scraggly looking and I just don't know if they are going to start shooting, or what. I get distracted because I'm always watching them out of the corner of my eye.
If they are trying to attract attention, they are successful. If there is some sort of danger going on inside the store, I wish someone would tell me so I can get the heck out of there. I can't figure out who these guys are affraid of? Why do they have to make everyone uncomfortable? Are they so self-centered about their guns they just don't care who they bother?
The only threat I see in the store is these crazy people trying to attract attention to themselves. With this ISIS thing going on, it won't necessarily be come Arab looking guy opening fire on a bunch of people. I wish Walmart would change its policy and forbid guns in the store. The only threat at Walmart is strangers packing guns.

No comments: