Search This Blog

Labels

Saturday, December 5, 2015

95,000 Words, Many of Them Ominous, From Donald Trump’s Tongue

95,000 Words, Many of Them Ominous,
From Donald Trump’s Tongue
By Gary donovan Snay
 From an article located at:

My comment:
Have you noticed all Trump's crowds are 100% white? I'm a white guy and I'm pretty much ashamed of white people. Yea, yea, yea. I can hear my narrow minded, racist and religious white fanatics screaming now. However, let's face it. White people are absolutely disgraceful in America.

It is true that I get along much better with blacks, Latinos and Orientals. You can actually have a conversation with our brown fellow Americans. They are more patriotic, believe in our founding fathers and don't practice religions intent on telling everyone what to do and sticking their nose in everyone's business.

I don't see our minority populations running around packing guns or pretending to kill Americans out in the woods. I don't hear our minority populations calling for secession or passing nullification laws in an attempt to subvert our government. I don't see minorities in America attempting to take away people's civil liberties or working overtime to keep people from voting.

I never thought i would say this, but, I'm a white guy rooting for our minority populations to succeed and my fellow white Americans to fail. The nation would be better off.


No comments: