Search This Blog

Labels

Friday, October 9, 2015

Hillary Clinton’s opposition to TPP is a sign of just how worried she is about Bernie Sanders

Hillary Clinton’s opposition to TPP is a sign of just how worried she is about Bernie Sanders
By Gary Donovan Snay

From a story located at:

My comment:

I seriously doubt the current version of the TPP is the same version Hillary worked on when she was Secretary of State. A lot of changes have occurred since she was in a position to influence the agreement. Aside from that, she was under the authority of Obama and was obligated to support the Administration she worked for.


It wouldn't be hard to believe she may have evolved from support to opposition. In my opinion, she demonstrates wisdom. I am so tired of politicians taking a position on something, then after finding the error of their ways, keep sticking to the bad decision, no matter what (i.e., Iraq).


There have been many times in my life I made decisions only to gain new knowledge and discover I was wrong. Upon the revelation of my error, I changed my mind. Most people are mature enough to do just that. You know, change your mind if there is a better way.


Sitting around and chastising Hillary for an act of maturity can only be practiced by people lacking the wisdom to change one's mind in the face of facts. Either that or all the name calling is based on their hate for the woman. I want people like Hillary in charge. Not childish brats whose only solution is to call names and have tantrums.


No comments: